Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Pricing

For some reason, Blogger will not accept photos from my new camera...so I am working on posting more pictures from Family photo shoots. Pricing is as follows: (note, I am very negotiable)

Sitting Fee, photos on CD, and five 4 by 6 or one 8 by 10 print: $65
Sitting Fee, photos on CD: $55
Travel Fee: Utah County $10, Salt Lake County $20
(as a note, in the sittings I do, I will take up to as many pictures you want, there is no limit)
In addition, you can also enlarge your photographs as big as you want them.

At this point, I am very comfortable and experienced to do family portrait sittings, engagements, and children. I don't have the experience or equipment to do weddings, which would be a very large undertaking. I have observed that children take fantastic pictures when they are in familiar environments like parks, thier own homes, or outdoors. Please feel free to contact me with any questions and to see more of my work.

2 Comments:

Blogger La Famille Ramos said...

Well I use Photoshop CS2, but it is expensive, around $700. However, it is well worth the investment. You can get one for less on ebay, the older version is Photshop CS. There is also a program from a company named Corel Paint Shop Pro and it is pretty good to but it is not quite as capable, but it is under $80. Lastly, you can download Adobe Lightroom beta for FREE for Max OSx or PC. It is Beta so it can have some minor issues but it is extremely powerful for free, I would say the best program besides Photoshop CS, and it handles the NEF files right out of your D80 with no issues.

Here are some links to learn more...
Photshop http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/family.html
Corel Paint Shop Pro http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?c=Product_C1&cid=1155872554948&lc=en&pagename=CorelCom%2FLayout Lightroom Beta https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=labs%5Flightroom

Lastly there about a bagillion sites on how to use Photoshop CS and Elements(less expensive more basic version) at www.photoworkshop.com is a good site.... I have some of my photo's there at http://salramos.photoworkshop.com, but there are hundreds of sights to use photoshop.... www.abodeevangelists.com is another great one with video tutorials.

If you want some more info, call me or come by my office 344 W Center Street, Orem, UT 84057.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

i am so mad i didn't take you up on your offer when you said you would take our family pictures! you are So amazing at it! I LOVE THEM! love heather

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home